Berries: global trade research
Berries: global trade research
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
Berris: Global trade research
Berries are a group of fruits rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. Because of this, studies claim that its consumption helps prevent diseases related to mutations, malignant tumors, retinal damage, liver, nervous system or memory dysfunctions.
They contribute great amount of dietary fiber, under caloric intake, great contribution of vitamin C, avoid urinary infections. There are studies that have shown that the consumption of blueberries helps decrease at least 10% the inicence of insulin resistance in obese people, this because of its high content of phenols and anthocyanins.
The most important producers and exporters of berries are Chile, Spain and Peru. In recent years, some companies have imported different types of berries such as: bilberry/whortleberry, blueberries, cranberries, cherries and others. This opened up new business opportunities for companies around the world, for producers, exporters, importers, retailers and more.
In this market research you will find information of global exports of Berries from 2012 to 2016, shipments of the most important exporter countries, information of shipments of more than 900 companies exporters and importers, volume of exports, global buyers and type of presentations of berries.
This Berries global trade research is for:
- Exporters of fresh berries, derivatives of berries or other foods products.
- Importers of fresh berries, derivatives of berries or other foods products.
- Producers of berries.
- Manufacturers food companies.
- Retailers of food products.
- Professionals of food industry.
- Traders or brokers of food industry.
- Academies or universities of food industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in food industry.
Reasons to buy Berries global trade research:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase Berries.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of Berries worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of Berries.
- Know the exports trends of berries worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of quinoa, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of berries.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
The Quinoa trade research includes:
- Analysis of trends of exports and imports of Berries in 66 countries from 2012 to 2016.
- Analysis of shipments of the major exporters from 2015 to 2017.
- Historic volumen and values by country and companies.
- Detailed segmentation of types and derivatives of quinoa.
- Company Profiles of 1,100 exporters and importers companies of Berries worldwide.
- Intuitive interface available for any device for 360 days.
The Representative includes:
- Everything in Berries global trade research.
- Marketing emailing to prospects.
- Interviews with prospects.
- Contact with prospects.
- Introduce your requirements to them.
- Follow-up and monitoring results.
- Negotiate to sell or buy products.
- Constantly updates.
- Private consultancy to grow your business for 01 year.
148 analyzed countries: Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina , Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Denmark , Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United States of America, United States Minor peripheral Islands, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland , Guatemala, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands, Faroe Islands, Marshall Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands Caicos, Israel, Italy, Japan , Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lesotho, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, China, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of , Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman, Netherlands, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, French Polynesia, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Ship and aircraft ranch United Kingdom, Syrian Arab Republic, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, Swaziland, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Chinese Taipei , Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
HS codes analyzed:
1 HS analyzed codes: 0810400000
Players (global exporters and importers) analyzed:
900+ analyzed companies exporters and importers of quinoa worldwide.
Ready to purchase?, you have two options:
Global Trade Intelligence
Trade Intelligence provides you full analysis mentioned and license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate.
Garay Company includes everything in Trade Research, constantly updates and private team for consultancy, marketing, sales and purchasing activities.
Need chat with us?
A consultant help you with your questions.