Woven Fabrics of Cotton: Global trade research
Woven Fabrics of Cotton: Global trade research
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The global market of woven fabrics of cotton trades USD 47 billion yearly, it is USD 21 billion for imports and USD 26 for exports. woven fabrics of cotton is a market decreasing -5% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of woven fabrics of cotton are: China, India, Pakistan, Italy, Turkey, Hong Kong, China, Germany, United States of America, Austria, Republic of Korea and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: Bangladesh, Viet Nam, United States of America, Indonesia, Italy, China, Hong Kong, Germany, Sri Lanka, Mexico and others.
This research provides you a global vision of woven fabrics of cotton trade in the major 97 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 2000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 97 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 2000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of woven fabrics of cotton.
- Producers of woven fabrics of cotton.
- Manufacturers textile industry companies.
- Retailers of textile industry products.
- Professionals of textile industry industry.
- Traders or brokers of textile industry industry.
- Academies or universities of textile industry industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in textile industry industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase woven fabrics of cotton.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of woven fabrics of cotton worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of woven fabrics of cotton.
- Know the exports trends of woven fabrics of cottons worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of woven fabrics of woven fabrics of cotton, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of woven fabrics of cotton.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
5208000000 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing >= 85% cotton by weight and weighing <= 200 g/m²
5209000000 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing >= 85% cotton by weight and weighing > 200 g/m²
5210000000 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing predominantly, but < 85% cotton by weight, mixed principally or solely with man-made fibres and weighing <= 200 g/m²
5211000000 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing predominantly, but < 85% cotton by weight, mixed principally or solely with man-made fibres and weighing > 200 g/m²
5212000000 - Woven fabrics of cotton, containing predominantly, but < 85% cotton by weight, other than those mixed principally or solely with man-made fibres
This research covers 97 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 10 million yearly.
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, ElSalvador, Estonia, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao, Lesotho, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Chinese Taipei, Tanzania,, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
Need chat with us?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.