Synthetic filaments: Global Trade Research 2017
Synthetic filaments: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The global market of synthetic filaments trades USD 86 billion yearly, it is USD 42 billion for imports and USD 44 for exports. Synthetic filaments is a market decreasing -3% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of synthetic filaments are: China, Republic of Korea, Chinese Taipei, Germany, Japan, India, Italy, United States of America, Turkey, Indonesia and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: Viet Nam, China, United States of America, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Brazil and others.
This research provides you a global vision of synthetic filaments trade in the major 98 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 600 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 98 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 2000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of synthetic filaments.
- Producers of synthetic filaments.
- Manufacturers chemical industry companies.
- Retailers of chemical industry products.
- Professionals of chemical industry industry.
- Traders or brokers of chemical industry.
- Academies or universities of chemical industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in chemical industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase synthetic filaments.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of synthetic filaments worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of synthetic filaments.
- Know the exports trends of synthetic filaments worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of synthetic filaments, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of synthetic filaments.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
5401 - Sewing thread of man-made filaments, whether or not put up for retail sale
5402 - Synthetic filament yarn, incl. synthetic monofilaments of < 67 decitex (excluding sewing thread and yarn put up for retail sale)
5403 - Artificial filament yarn, incl. artificial monofilament of < 67 decitex (excluding sewing thread and yarn put up for retail sale)
5404 - Synthetic monofilament of >= 67 decitex and with a cross sectional dimension of <= 1 mm; strip and the like, e.g. artificial straw, of synthetic textile material, with an apparent width of <= 5 mm
5405 - Artificial monofilament of >= 67 decitex and with a cross sectional dimension of <= 1 mm; strip and the like, e.g. artificial straw, of synthetic textile material, with an apparent width of <= 5 mm
5406 - Man-made filament yarn, put up for retail sale (excluding sewing thread)
This research covers 98 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 30 million yearly.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Chinese Taipei, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
Need chat with us?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.