Fish Oils: Global trade research 2017
Fish Oils: Global trade research 2017
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The global market of fish oils trades USD 3 billion yearly, it is USD 1 billion for imports and USD 2 for exports. Fish oils is a market growing 3% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of fish oils are: Peru, Denmark, United States of America, China, Norway, Chile, Iceland, Morocco, France, Netherlands and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: Norway, Denmark, Canada, United States of America, China, Chile, France, Turkey, United Kingdom, Netherlands and others.
This research provides you a global vision of fish oils trade in the major 47 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 900 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 47 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 900 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of fish oils.
- Producers of fish oils.
- Manufacturers food companies.
- Retailers of food products.
- Professionals of food industry.
- Traders or brokers of food industry.
- Academies or universities of food industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in food industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase fish oils.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of fish oils
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of fish oils.
- Know the exports trends of fish oils worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of fish oils, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of fish oils.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
1504201000 - Fats and oils of fish and their fractions exc. brute healthy oil
1504209000 - Fats and oils of fish and their fractions, refined exc. liver oils
1504202000 - Fish oil, semirefinated and refined
This research covers 47 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 5 million yearly.
Angola, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru Poland, Romania, Seychelles, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
Need chat with us?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.