Flowers: global trade research
Flowers: global trade research
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
Flowers: Global trade research
– As Floriculture deals with the culture of flowers and ornamental plants, it has great importance in our daily life as well as national economy.
-General importance of flower
- Flowers help getting out of illness through psychological enchantment.
- Flower gardens increase beauty of the house or an institution.
- Flower increases the aesthetic sense of human being and satisfies
- Flower gardening is a good medium of passing leisure time and help keeping good health.
-Economic importance of flower production
- Perfume industries can be established in the country which can help improving national economy.
- Flowers can be a source of earning huge foreign currency by exporting them.
- Flowers can be considered as a commercial commodity. Commercial flower production may be helpful in increased earning of the grower.
The most important producers and exporters of flowers are Netherlands and Colombia. The flowers have been used in various industries such as medicine, cooking, fragrance and also for decoration This opens new business opportunities for companies around the world, for producers, exporters, importers, retailers and more.
In this market research you will find information of global exports of Flowers from 2012 to 2016, shipments of the most important exporter countries, information of shipments of more than 600 companies exporters and importers, volume of exports, global buyers and type of presentations of Flowers.
This Flowers global trade research is for:
- Exporters of differents types of flowers, or other agriculture products related.
- Importers of differents types of flowers, or other agriculture products related.
- Producers of flowers.
- Manufacturers agriculture companies.
- Retailers of agriculture products.
- Professionals of agriculture industry.
- Traders or brokers of agriculture industry.
- Academies or universities of agriculture industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in agriculture industry.
Reasons to buy Flowers global trade research:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase flowers.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of flowers worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of flowers.
- Know the exports trends of flowers worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of flowers, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of flowers .
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
The Flowers trade research includes:
- Analysis of trends of exports and imports of Flowers in 193 countries from 2012 to 2016.
- Analysis of shipments of the major exporters from 2015 to 2017.
- Historic volumen and values by country and companies.
- Detailed segmentation of types of flowers .
- Company Profiles of 900+ exporters and importers companies of flowers worldwide.
- Intuitive interface available for any device for 360 days.
The Representative includes:
- Everything in Flowers global trade research.
- Marketing emailing to prospects.
- Interviews with prospects.
- Contact with prospects.
- Introduce your requirements to them.
- Follow-up and monitoring results.
- Negotiate to sell or buy products.
- Constantly updates.
- Private consultancy to grow your business for 01 year.
193 analyzed countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Germany, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Congo, Republic of Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, United Arab Emirates, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United States of America, United States Minor peripheral Islands, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Philippines, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Granada ,Greece, Greenland, Guatemala , Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana ,Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Marshall Islands, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lao, Lesotho, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Morocco, Mauricio, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Oman, Netherlands ,Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, French Polynesia, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom ,Syrian Arab Republic, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Rwanda, Romania, Russia, Samoa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Helena, St. lucia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname ,Thailand, Chinese Taipei, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Netherlands Antilles, Comoros, Congo, Cayman Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis , Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Tajikistan, French Southern Lands, Tokelau.
HS codes analyzed:
18 HS analyzed codes:
6031100000, 6031200000, 6031300000, 6031400000, 6031500000, 6031910000, 6031920000, 6031930000, 6031950000, 6031960000, 6031970000, 6031980000, 6031992000, 6031993000, 6031994000, 6031999000, 6039010000, 6039090000.
Players (global exporters and importers) analyzed:
900+ analyzed companies exporters and importers of Flowers worldwide.
Ready to purchase?, you have two options:
Global Trade Intelligence
Trade Intelligence provides you full analysis mentioned and license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate.
Garay Company includes everything in Trade Research, constantly updates and private team for consultancy, marketing, sales and purchasing activities.
Need chat with us?
A consultant help you with your questions.