Glass: Global Trade Research 2017
Glass: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
License: 365 days.
Access: within 7 days after purchase and monthly updates.
Solutions: Global Trade Research and Representative
The global market of Glass trades USD 20 billion yearly, it is USD 10,4 billion for imports and USD 9,6 for exports. Glass is a big market growing 3% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
There are 91 countries exporting and importing more than USD 10 million on glass yearly, the major importers are: Germany, United States of America, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Belgium, Republic of Korea, Slovakia, Spain and others. On the other hand, the major exporters are: China, Germany, Poland, Italy, Belgium, Czech Republic, United States of America, France, Spain and more.
This research provides you a global vision of glass trade in the major 91 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 2000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 91 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 2000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters/importers of glass.
- Manufacturers of glass
- Glass retailers.
- Traders and companies operating in the segment.
- Professionals of glass and its ingredients.
- Academies or researchers of glass industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in glass industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the trader markets of glass.
- Identify the prospects buyers and suppliers of glass.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of glass.
- Know the trends of glass worldwide.
- Track key market of glass, opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the pricing trends and trade seasonality.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with manufacturers and buyers of glass.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
700711 - Glass; safety glass, toughened (tempered), of size and shape suitable for incorporation in vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft or vessels
700719 - Glass; safety glass, toughened (tempered), (not of a size and shape suitable for incorporation in vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft or vessels)
700721 - Glass; safety glass, laminated, of size and shape suitable for incorporation in vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft or vessels
700729 - Glass; safety glass, laminated, (not of a size and shape suitable for incorporation in vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft or vessels)
This research covers 91 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 20 million yearly.
Algeria, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, China, Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru , Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taipei, Chinese, Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand, Tunis United States of America, United States of America, Venezuela, Republic of Bolivarian, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.