Grapes: Global trade research
Grapes: Global trade research
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
One of the most popular among the regularly featuring table fruits, grapes are widely considered as the "queen of fruits" since earlier times. These tiny berries of the Europe and Mediterranean origin are the storehouse of numerous health-promoting phytonutrients such as polyphenolic antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. No wonder why so many of us often include them in our diet; be it as a fresh table fruits, dry fruits (raisins), juice, or simply in salads.
The global market of grapes trades USD 16 billion yearly, it is USD 8 billion for imports and USD 8 for exports. Grapes is a market growing 2% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of grapes are: Chile, United States of America, Italy, Netherlands, China, Peru, South Africa, Hong Kong, Australia, Spain and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: United States of America, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong, Canada, France, Viet Nam, Indonesia.
This research provides you a global vision of grapes trade in the major 82 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 2000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of trends of exports and imports of Grape in 82 countries from 2012 to 2016.
- Analysis of shipments of the major exporters from 2015 to 2017.
- Historic volumen and values by country and companies.
- Detailed segmentation of types and derivatives of grape.
- Company Profiles of 2000 exporters and importers companies of grape worldwide.
- Intuitive interface available for any device for 360 days.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of grape, derivatives of grape or other foods products.
- Producers of grape.
- Manufacturers food companies.
- Retailers of food products.
- Professionals of food industry.
- Traders or brokers of food industry.
- Academies or universities of food industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in food industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase grape.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of grape worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of grape.
- Know the exports trends of grape worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of grape, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of grape.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
14 HS analyzed codes:
0806100000 - Fresh Grapes
0806101100 - Fresh grape, Thompson seedless variety (Sultanin) organic
0806101900 - The other fresh grapes, Thompson seedless variety
0806102100 - Fresh grape, Organic flame seedless variety
0806102900 - Other fresh grapes, Flame seedless variety
0806103100, Fresh grape, Red globe organic variety
0806103900 - The other fresh grapes, variety red globe
0806104900 - Other fresh grapes, Ribier variety
08061051000 - Fresh grape, Crimson seedless organic variety
0806105900 - Other fresh grapes, Crimson seedless variety
0806106900 - Other fresh grapes, Black seedless variety
0806107900 - Other fresh grapes, variety sugraone
0806108900 - The other fresh grapes, Ruby seedless variety
0806109900 - Fresh grape, Other varieties
This research covers 82 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 5 million yearly.
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.