Ice cream: Global trade research 2017
Ice cream: Global trade research 2017
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The global market of ice cream trades USD 6 billion yearly, it is USD 3 billion for imports and USD 3 for exports. Ice cream is a market decreasing 2% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of ice cream are: France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, Hungary and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Portugal, Austria and others.
This research provides you a global vision of ice cream trade in the major 74 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 800 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 74 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 800 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of ice cream.
- Producers of ice cream.
- Manufacturers food companies.
- Retailers of food products.
- Professionals of food industry.
- Traders or brokers of food industry.
- Academies or universities of food industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in food industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase ice cream.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of ice cream
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of ice cream.
- Know the exports trends of ice cream worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of ice cream, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of ice cream.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
2105 Ice cream and other edible ice, whether or not containing cocoa. All included subpartides.
This research covers 74 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 5 million yearly.
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
Need chat with us?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.