Printers Global Trade Analysis
Printers Global Trade Analysis
Last update: June 2017
For companies and professionals need detailed data, data shipments, in-depth analysis, contact buyers and sellers, identify potential markets, determinate prices and get new business opportunities of printers worldwide. We use more than 80 paid sources to collect global trade data.
- Private Access.
- License: updates for 01 year.
- Data of shipments in Spreadsheets (Excel).
- Company Profiles of more than 6000 exporters / importers.
- Verified contact details of players.
- Interactive interface.
- Alerts of new buyers, sellers and opportunities.
- Private community of the product.
This analysis covers:
- Markets: analysis of more than 100 markets from 2012 to 2016.
- Data: Historic values (in USD), volume (in KG) and prices.
- Classification: types of product.
- Company Profiles: exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact Information: verified contact information of players.
- Business Opportunities of new buyers and sellers.
Who buy this analysis:
- Exporters / importers in printers industry.
- Traders, brokers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers of printers industry.
- Professionals, academics, institutions and researchers of printers industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors of printers industry.
Reasons to buy:
- Data: know the most important detailed data.
- Identify new buyers or sellers worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market.
- Monitor the pricing trends.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, sales and supply.
- Reduce the risk to do business.
- Save time and money for research.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
844311 - Printing machinery; offset, reel-fed
844312 - Printing machinery; offset, sheet-fed, office type
844313 - Printing machinery; offset
844314 - Printing machinery; letterpress, reel-fed, excluding flexographic printing
844315 - Printing machinery; letterpress, other than reel-fed, excluding flexographic printing
844316 - Printing machinery; flexographic
844317 - Printing machinery; gravure
844319 - Printing machinery; used for printing by means of plates, cylinders and other printing components of heading
844331 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; machines which perform two or more of the functions of printing.
844332 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; single-function printing, copying or facsimile machines, capable of connecting to an automatic data processing machine.
844339 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; single-function printing, copying or facsimile machines, not capable of connecting to an automatic data processing machine or to a network
844391 - Printing machinery used for printing by means of plates, cylinders and other printing components of heading.
844399 - Printing machinery; parts and accessories.
This research covers 98 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 180 million yearly.
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Plurinational State of Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba , Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of , Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerl And, Taipei, Chinese, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Viet Nam.
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.