Printers: Global Trade Research 2017
Printers: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
License: 365 days.
Access: within 7 days after purchase and monthly updates.
Solutions: Global Trade Research and Representative
The global market of printers trades USD 184 billion yearly, it is USD 94 billion for imports and USD 90 for exports. Printers is a big market decreasing 5% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
There are 98 countries exporting and importing more than USD 180 billion on printers yearly, the major importers are: United States of America, Germany, Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Japan, France, Singapore, United Kingdom and others. On the other hand, the major exporters are: China, Japan, Germany, Netherlands, Hong Kong, United States of America, Singapore, Viet Nam, Thailand, Malaysiaand more.
This research provides you a global vision of printers trade in the major 98 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 6000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 98 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 6000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of printers.
- Manufacturers of printers
- Printers retailers.
- Traders and companies operating in the segment.
- Professionals of printers.
- Academies or researchers of printers industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in printers industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the trader markets of printers.
- Identify the prospects buyers and suppliers of printers.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of printers.
- Know the trends of printers worldwide.
- Track key market of printers, opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the pricing trends and trade seasonality.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with manufacturers and buyers of printers.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
844311 - Printing machinery; offset, reel-fed
844312 - Printing machinery; offset, sheet-fed, office type
844313 - Printing machinery; offset
844314 - Printing machinery; letterpress, reel-fed, excluding flexographic printing
844315 - Printing machinery; letterpress, other than reel-fed, excluding flexographic printing
844316 - Printing machinery; flexographic
844317 - Printing machinery; gravure
844319 - Printing machinery; used for printing by means of plates, cylinders and other printing components of heading
844331 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; machines which perform two or more of the functions of printing.
844332 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; single-function printing, copying or facsimile machines, capable of connecting to an automatic data processing machine.
844339 - Printing, copying, and facsimile machines; single-function printing, copying or facsimile machines, not capable of connecting to an automatic data processing machine or to a network
844391 - Printing machinery used for printing by means of plates, cylinders and other printing components of heading.
844399 - Printing machinery; parts and accessories.
This research covers 98 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 180 million yearly.
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Plurinational State of Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba , Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of , Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerl And, Taipei, Chinese, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.