Rice: Global Trade Research 2017
Rice: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
License: 365 days.
Access: within 7 days after purchase and monthly updates.
Solutions: Global Trade Research and Representative
The global market of rice trades USD 37 billion yearly, it is USD 18,6 billion for imports and USD 18,6 for exports. Wine is a big market growing 1% in the last 5 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
There are 97 countries countries exporting and importing more than USD 25 million on wine yearly, the major importers are: China, Saudi Arabia, Benin. United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, United Kingdom and others. On the other hand, the major exporters are: India, Thailand, United States of America, Viet Nam, Pakistan, Italy, Uruguay, China, Cambodia and more.
This research provides you a global vision of rice trade in the major 97 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 5 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 3000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 97 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 5 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 3000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of rice and its ingredients.
- Manufacturers of rice and its ingredients
- Rice and its ingredients retailers.
- Traders and companies operating in the segment.
- Professionals of rice and its ingredients.
- Academies or researchers of rice industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in rice industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the trader markets of rice.
- Identify the prospects buyers and suppliers of rice.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of rice.
- Know the trends of rice worldwide.
- Track key market of rice, opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the pricing trends and trade seasonality.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with manufacturers and buyers of rice.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
100610 - Cereals; rice in the husk (paddy or rough)
100620 - Cereals; husked (brown) rice
100630 - Cereals; rice, semi-milled or wholly milled, whether or not polished or glazed
100640 - Cereals; rice, broken
This research covers 97 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 60 billion yearly.
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain Belgium, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Republic of, Costa Rica, Côte d ' Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia, United States of America, Ethiopia, France, Gabon, Gambia Ghana, Germany, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Solomon Islands Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya State of, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius Mexico, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua , Niger, New Zealand, Oman, Netherlands, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom, Syrian Arab Republic, Czech Republic, Russia, Federaci n, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Chinese Taipei, Turkey, Uruguay, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.