Shirts: Global Trade Research 2017
Shirts: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
License: 365 days.
Access: within 7 days after purchase and monthly updates.
Solutions: Global Trade Research and Representative
The global market of shirts trades USD 28 billion yearly, it is USD 15 billion for imports and USD 13 for exports. Shirts is a big market growing 3% in the last 5 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
There are 100 countries countries exporting and importing more than USD 10 million on shirts yearly, the major importers are: United States of America, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Italy and others. On the other hand, the major exporters are: China, India, Spain, Bangladesh, Turkey, Viet Nam, Germany, Italy, Indonesia and more.
This research provides you a global vision of shirts trade in the major 100 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 7000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 100 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 7000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of shirts and its ingredients.
- Manufacturers of shirts and its ingredients
- Shirts and its ingredients retailers.
- Traders and companies operating in the segment.
- Professionals of shirts and its ingredients.
- Academies or researchers of shirts industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in shirts industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the trader markets of shirts.
- Identify the prospects buyers and suppliers of shirts.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of shirts.
- Know the trends of shirts worldwide.
- Track key market of shirts, opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the pricing trends and trade seasonality.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with manufacturers and buyers of shirts.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
620610 - Blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses; women's or girls', of silk or silk waste
620620 - Blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses; women's or girls', of wool or fine animal hair
620630 - Blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses; women's or girls', of cotton
620640 - Blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses; women's or girls', of man-made fibres
620690 - Blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses; women's or girls', of textile materials
This research covers 100 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 28 billion yearly.
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Republic of Korea, the People's Republic of Korea Democratic Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau , China, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Madagascar, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Myanmar, New Zealand, Oman, Netherlands, Pakistan, Panama, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Viet Nam, Free Trade Zone,
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.