Soft drinks: Global trade research 2017
Soft drinks: Global trade research 2017
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The global market of soft drinks trades USD 17 billion yearly, it is USD 9 billion for imports and USD 8 for exports. Soft drinks is a market growing 5% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
The most important producers and exporters of soft drinks are: Austria, Germany, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Netherlands, United States of America, Mexico, Poland, Denmark and more. On the other hand, the major importers are: United States of America, Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Canada, Ireland, Australia and others.
This research provides you a global vision of soft drinks trade in the major 91 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 900 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 91 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 900 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of soft drinks.
- Producers of soft drinks.
- Manufacturers beverages companies.
- Retailers of beverages products.
- Professionals of beverages industry.
- Traders or brokers of beverages industry.
- Academies or universities of beverages industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in beverages industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase soft drinks.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of soft drinks
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of soft drinks.
- Know the exports trends of soft drinks worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of soft drinks, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major producers and exporters, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with producers and buyers of soft drinks.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
220210 Waters, incl. mineral and aerated, with added sugar, sweetener or flavour, for direct consumption as a beverage. Includes all subpartides.
This research covers 91 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 10 million yearly.
Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden,Switzerland, Taipei, Chinese, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
Need chat with us?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.