Wine: Global Trade Research 2017
Wine: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
License: 365 days.
Access: within 7 days after purchase and monthly updates.
Solutions: Global Trade Research and Representative
The global market of wine trades USD 65 billion yearly, it is USD 33 billion for imports and USD 32 for exports. Wine is a big market growing 2% in the last 2 years. This segment open new business opportunities for new brands, retailers, distributors, users and manufacturer of equipment and devices.
There are 100 countries countries exporting and importing more than USD 100 million on wine yearly, the major importers are: United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Switzerland, Netherlands and others. On the other hand, the major exporters are: France, Italy, Spain, Chile, Australia, United States of America, New Zealand, Germany, Argentina and more.
This research provides you a global vision of wine trade in the major 100 countries from the year 2012 to 2016, shipments of more than 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017, more than 7000 players (exporters and importers) worldwide, analysis of brands, prices, values and quantity trends.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Analysis of world trade of over 100 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Global trade analysis of shipments by sea/air of 10 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Trade profile of more than 7000 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters / importers of wine and its ingredients.
- Manufacturers of wine and its ingredients
- Wine and its ingredients retailers.
- Traders and companies operating in the segment.
- Professionals of wine and its ingredients.
- Academies or researchers of wine industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in wine industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the trader markets of wine.
- Identify the prospects buyers and suppliers of wine.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of wine.
- Know the trends of wine worldwide.
- Track key market of wine, opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the pricing trends and trade seasonality.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with manufacturers and buyers of wine.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
220410 - Sparkling wine of fresh grapes
220421 - Wine; still, in containers holding 2 litres or less
220422 - Wine; still, in containers holding more than 2 litres but not more than 10 litres
220429 - Wine; still, in containers holding more than 10 litres
220430 - Grape must, of an actual alcoholic strength of > 0,5% vol (excl. grape must whose fermentation has been arrested by the addition of alcohol)
This research covers 100 countries that trade (exports / imports) more than USD 65 billion yearly.
Andorra, Angola, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Republic of Korea, Costa Rica Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, , China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Cayman Islands, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, China, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco , New Caledonia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, French Polynesia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Mauritius, Moldova, Qatar, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Chinese Taipei, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Viet Nam.
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.