Yeast: Global Trade Research 2017
Yeast: Global Trade Research 2017
Published: May 2017
Format: Digital intuitive interface to use in any device + spreadsheets in Excel + private account.
License: 360 days and updates.
Access: within 7 days after purchase.
The yeast market is highly competitive and has a strong implication in the animal feed, pharmaceutical industries, food and biotechnology. The market is estimated to grow at a value of USD 2.4 billion during the forecasted period 2017-2022 with a CAGR of 7.3%.
Demand coming from European countries consumers whose preferences are for healthier and natural bakery products. The growth for this demand is expected to grow at a large scale due to the rapid population growth and the busy lifestyle. The processed food industry is expected to increase by $315 billion over the next five years to $2.5 trillion, since yeast and yeast ingredient plays an important catalyst in the making of processed foods, the rise of yeast and yeast ingredients is natural. The maturity in alcoholic beverage consumption worldwide, had maintained an evergrowing demand for alcohol production. The demand for yeast was driven by this spike with yeast being one of the major ingridients for the former.
The market also has great potential opportunities like unexploited market in the developing countries as the demand is growing and the preference for processed foods is high. Another opportunities are the identification of new non-toxic and eco-friendly strains, identification of yeast production methods from industrial waste and higher incidence of application in pet food and dairy industry.
The global trade market of yeast (active and inactive) is USD 4.3 billion yearly, it is USD 2.3 billion for imports and USD 2 billion for exports. Active yeast industry is a big market growing in the last years.
The most important producers and exporters of yeast are: China, Turkey, Mexico, Belgium, USA, Germany, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Italy, Denmark, France and others. On the other hand, the major importers are: USA, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Canada, Japan, Belgium, Italy, Brazil, Spain and others.
THIS GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH COVERS:
- Global trade analysis of major 70 countries from the year 2012 to 2016 month to month.
- Shipments analysis of shipments by sea/air of 5 countries from the year 2015 to 2017.
- Historic values and volume.
- Price analysis and trade trend.
- Classified products.
- Company profile of more than 500 exporters and importers worldwide.
- Contact information of exporters and importers.
STAKEHOLDERS WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Exporters or importers of differents types of yeast.
- Producers/manufacturer of yeast.
- Retailers of food/beverage products.
- Professionals of food/beverage industry.
- Traders or brokers of food/beverage industry.
- Academies or researchers of food/beverage industry.
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups companies or investors in food/beverage industry.
REASONS TO BUY:
- Know the best markets to buy or purchase yeast.
- Identify the prospects suppliers and buyers of yeast worldwide.
- Gain competitive intelligence about market of yeast.
- Know the exports trends of yeast worldwide, the major countries to sell and buy.
- Track key market of yeast, opportunities and threats.
- Know the pricing trends of the major suppliers and buyers, prices by market, company and type of product.
- Take better decisions for your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions.
- Reduce the risk to do business with suppliers and buyers of yeast.
- Save time and money for researching, analyzing and contact prospects.
- Understand easily relevant data on intuitive interface.
PRODUCTS AND HS CODES ANALYZED:
210210 Active yeasts.
210220 Inactive yeasts.
210230 Prepared baking powders.
This research analyzed the top 70 countries that trade (exports / imports) yeast.
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Côte d'Ivoire, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Lebanon, Libya, State of, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taipei, Chinese, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Viet Nam, Yemen.
PLAYERS (GLOBAL EXPORTERS AND IMPORTERS) ANALYZED:
500+ companies exporters and importers of yeast worldwide.
Intuitive interface with thousands of dashboards reports customized by you:
READY TO PURCHASE? YOU HAVE TWO SOLUTIONS:
GLOBAL TRADE RESEARCH:
GET ACCESS FOR 365 DAYS
Global Trade Intelligence provides you license for 365 days. It can be used by unlimited users within one corporate. [Learn more]
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WORLDWIDE
Our team helps you to expand your business worldwide, find new clients or suppliers, increasing your profit and reducing your costs, doing business and keep good relationships. [Learn more].
NEED CHAT WITH US?
Someone of our team will be in touch with you to answer your questions.